The Formosan Subterranean termite: Formosan subterranean termites infest a wide variety of structures (including boats and high-risecondominiums) and can damage trees. In the United States, along other species, Coptotermes gestroi, also introduced from south east Asia, they are responsible for tremendous damage to property resulting in large treatment and repair costs.
New termiticide featuring the breakthrough active ingredient Fipronil.
- The only Termiticide since Chlordine to pass the United States Department of Agriculture’s strenuous test for 100% control of subterranean termites.
- Over 1 million structures have been treated without any callbacks or retreatments.
- Controls Subterranean termites 2 to 6 times faster than bait monitoring systems.
- Termidor has no odor and is safe for the customers and the environment.
- Remedy offers a no-excuses pledge to cover material and labor in the unlikely event of a callback.
- Termidor is available to only a select group of premier pest control companies in Florida.
- Remedy offers a $500,000 damage replacement warranty to qualified homes
- Free termite and home health inspections performed by state certified employees